Wisconsin CASA Association is seeking an:
Wisconsin CASA Association is a non-profit organization that establishes and supports local CASA programs throughout the state, which recruit, screen, train and supervise CASA volunteers. Wisconsin CASA is committed to maintaining a network of well-administered local programs that operate independently with mutual accountability, resulting in the highest level of advocacy for all of Wisconsin’s abused and neglected children.
Wisconsin CASA is a dynamic, collaborative organization and seeks an Administrative Specialist to join our team. The ideal candidate should be self-directed with exceptional organizational and customer service skills and is outcome-oriented. The ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple ongoing projects, the ability to prioritize and attention to detail is essential.
• Provide general administrative support;
• Bookkeeping, accounts receivable and payable;
• Assist with all events and projects;
• Grant management including: researching new opportunities; managing grant tracking, expenses and reports;
• Organize and support Board of Directors’ meetings including preparing meeting materials and after meeting follow up;
• Develop and maintain document storage system;
• Maintain office calendar, including scheduling and coordinating network wide meetings;
• Provide exceptional customer service;
• Manage donor database;
• Support data collection.
• Self-starter and able to work without close supervision;
• Strong problem solving skills;
• Ability to manage multiple projects, prioritizing when necessary;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
• Detailed with exceptional accuracy;
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, QuickBooks, Adobe, and cloud-based document storage. Ability to learn Optima database, Neon donor database, Adobe Illustrator and grant reporting software;
• Experience in grant writing/reporting or ability to learn grant writing skills;
• Experience that demonstrates strong relationship building skills with various levels of the network including government officials, national staff, program directors and staff;
• Associate Degree in office management, accounting, business information systems or other relevant field and/or combined education and work experience.
Standard Physical Requirements
• Must be able to perform essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodations including but not limited to visual and/or audio logical appliance and devices to increase mobility. Ability to lift 20 pounds.
Flexible Office Environment
• Work performed in a relaxed office environment;
• Empowering inclusive corporate culture;
• Ability to work closely and collaboratively within a small yet expanding team;
• Non-traditional work hours will be required during events.
Please submit cover letter and resume to Susan Schwartz, State Director of Wisconsin CASA Association at firstname.lastname@example.org by November 30, 2018.