Wisconsin CASA Association
Part-Time Projects Coordinator
Wisconsin CASA Association is a non-profit committed to supporting and expanding a network of local CASA programs who operate independently, resulting in the highest level of advocacy for all of Wisconsin’s abused and neglected children.
Wisconsin CASA is a dynamic, collaborative organization that seeks an innovative, game changer to join our team. The ideal candidate should be a self-starter, collaborative, detailed and mission-focused with exceptional organizational skills using outcomes as their guide. The ability to manage and prioritize multiple ongoing projects/events in a fast-paced environment is essential.
- Support statewide projects & annual events;
- Manage ongoing operational functions;
- Participate in ongoing professional and team development;
- Grant management, including: researching new opportunities; managing grant tracking, expenses and reports;
- Provide exceptional customer service;
- Manage donor database entry;
- Collect, collate and report network wide
- Independent and able to work without close supervision;
- Strong problem solving skills;
- Experience facilitating event logistics;
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Detailed with exceptional accuracy;
- Proven proficiency in Microsoft Office, Adobe, and cloud-based document storage. Ability to learn Optima and Neon databases;
- Experience that demonstrates strong relationship building skills;
- Associate Degree in events, project management or other relevant field and/or combined education and work
Standard Physical Requirements
- Must be able to perform essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodations including but not limited to visual and/or audio logical appliance and devices to increase mobility. Ability to lift 20 pounds.
- Work performed in a relaxed office environment;
- Empowering inclusive corporate culture;
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively within a small yet expanding team;
- Non-traditional work hours will be required during
Please submit cover letter and resume to Susan Schwartz, State Director of Wisconsin CASA Association at firstname.lastname@example.org by March 15, 2021.